



We had such a great Halloween. We spent it at Jon's sister's house with all of our family. Connor wasn't too excited about trick-or-treating but found true happiness in handing out candy to the other kids. Everytime the doorbell would ring he would stop whatever it was that he was doing and run to the door yelling "candy, candy." We all got such a kick out of it. I think he realized really quick that he could stay inside where it was warm and eat as much candy out of a bowl without having to walk around asking for it.
2 comments:
They look SO adorable!
Tanner and Connor are such darling "dat-dats". I love your blog! Jon, thanks so much for inviting Jared to the Packer's game. He can't stop talking about it. You are a really great friend. Your trip to Peru sounds like a dream! I am in the process of planning a trip there with my Dad, Jared and my brothers, so I will need to pick your brain.
Post a Comment