Sunday, June 22, 2008

Flying with 2!!!!

I couldn't have done it without my stroller!!!!
The sweetest face!!!
Finally settled on the plane!!!
What did we ever do without video ipods!!
Seeing Dad!!!!!


We have been without a computer for sometime so that is why I haven't posted. We have been in philadelphia for Jon's work since April and will be here through the end of the summer.  So how did we move our stuff, 2 kids and a 100 pound dog out to philly?  Jon drove my car with a uhaul and the dog the 2200 miles.  That may sound really hard but would you rather drive or fly from salt lake to philadelphia with two kids and a layover in chicago? I know a lot of people, including myself, thought I was crazy flying across country with a 2 1/2 year old and 15 month old.  I got some really good looks from people as I was pushing my big double stroller with a car seat hanging off the back. It was exhausting but the boys were pretty good overall and we made it!!!

2 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

I am not suprised you made it on a plane accross the country with two little boys+your grace and dignity. I am sure everyone on the flight was so impressed by your gorgeous kids and their beautiful mom. Jared and I are so excited you are close by this summer. We want to come see you and the boys. Of course, you are always welcome to come to CT! Will you email me your gmail address? I need it so I can add you to my blog invite list. When you get a chance, will you send it to:
Matissemadden@yahoo.com. Thanks! Tisse

bands said...

My favorite is when they let first class and other elite fliers board before the moms with screaming kids. I love the faux-hawk hair on your boys!