Friday, March 5, 2010

All About Taylor!!

Taylor turned 1 on November 22 and I wanted to post some pictures of her and her birthday party. I know it is so cliche but I can't believe that my little girl is one. She has grown up so fast and is an absolute angel. I feel so blessed to have a little a girl. I love watching her interact with her brothers and how much Connor adores her. Tanner is still getting used to her but he has his moments where they play so well together. Some things about her on her first birthday!!
*She is not walking yet! She would rather be held!!
*Loves to suck her thumb
*Enjoys hanging out with "the girls"
*Is a very good eater.
*Has to have the silky on her blanket.
*Always happy.
*Has the most contagious laugh
*Gives the best slobber kisses.
*Loves to get dressed and put her shoes on.
We Love you Taylor!!











1 comment:

Jennie B. said...

That little Taylor is the sweetest thing! And you always have her looking so perfect! She's so cute and her birthday looked so fun too. I too cannot believe she is one!