We enjoyed a much needed family trip to lake powell for 10 days. This is the first year I have not been pregnant!!! It was wonderful to be away from everything and just spend time with the family. We did lots of boating, fishing, laughing and playing. Can't wait to go back next year.


Priceless!!

Connor learning to wakeboard. We were so proud of him. He wanted to try everything.



Sleeping on the boat was a common activity!
Sweet Sweet Lincoln!!



When the boys weren't fishing they were playing on the kneeboards that were connected to the houseboat ropes.


Fishing, Fishing and more Fishing! I didn't like the boys to fish off the houseboat where there were no men around. I don't know what to do with a fish once it is on a hook!!

This is what I did most of the time on the boat. . . hence the no tan when we returned. However I loved holding sleeping babies.



Connor loved surfing with his Dad. The water would just spray him in the face the entire time but it didn't bug him one bit because he was with is Dad.


Had to document Jon's braids!!
1 comment:
You had such an amazing trip! I am so impressed by Connor's mad wake boarding skills. Please tell him he is super duper! You look so glamorous in the Lake Powel photo, and you do look tan =).
Post a Comment