Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Backyard Fun

The backyard was one of the many things that saved me this summer. Amazing how a little water and sunshine can keep the kids happy for hours. We also had many lunches and dinners eating in the backyard. How nice to spray a table down with the hose when you are all done eating.





4 comments:

lisalisa said...

Oh my GORGEOUS family pic!!!

Kira said...

Hooray you're back to blogging! I love the family picture at the top. What a beatiful family. I had to laugh when I saw Tanner's road rash/broken arm picture, he's always been so fun and daring that I wasn't surprised, but glad he healed up fast.

Danielle's Doings said...

I love the family pic! My favorite! Im so glad you are blogging! yeah!

Ligia said...

Keep it up. That family of yours is absolutely GORGEOUS! For lack of better words. Beautiful photo. I can't get over it. I keep looking at it. Tanner cracks me up too. He's so accident prone. He's quite the daring little guy. And Taylor is just like Chrysalis. Must be their innate maternal instincts or something. So cute. :)