Hi Heather! i found your blog through Lisa Baxter's. It's so fun to see your little boys and find out what you have been up to. I haven't seen you in a LONG time! It sounds like things are going really well for you and Jon. I'm so glad. I just got married a couple of months ago. I have a blog too, if you want to see pictures. it's brianmerrellfamily@blogspot.com
3 comments:
Those are so cute! Who took them? I can't believe how old both of them look!
Tanner is almost a year isn't he? Crazy! These are adorable pictures.
Hi Heather! i found your blog through Lisa Baxter's. It's so fun to see your little boys and find out what you have been up to. I haven't seen you in a LONG time! It sounds like things are going really well for you and Jon. I'm so glad. I just got married a couple of months ago. I have a blog too, if you want to see pictures. it's brianmerrellfamily@blogspot.com
take care!
Post a Comment