

So have you heard of the kids show yo gabba gabba on nick jr.? It is the strangest show and my boys love it. Tanner will just sit in the chair with his bottle and stare at the screen. Connor is always wanting to watch is which is a nice change up from ratatouille. Just wondering if any other kids like this weird show?!?
4 comments:
Your baby is almost 1!
This is Jared. I just youtubed "yo gabba" and watched "party in my tummy" where even the carrots and the string beans got invited. Then I saw an episode with Frodo from Lord of the Rings. That is definitely a crazy show. I'm so jealous that it wasn't around when I was younger. Anytime before I got married would have worked for me.
I had never even heard of this but then the other day I was at a friend's house and all the kids were watching it. I say if it keeps the kids happy it must be wonderful!
I will admit that Bailey likes Yo Gabba, and it is the craziest show ever! I love Tanner's little chair, it's so cute, I've gotta get one for my kids, where did you get it?
Post a Comment