
I just needed to post a different picture so my leg wasn't the first thing you would see when looking at my blog. I have hardly taken pictures lately but I just happened to have the camera sitting next to me on the couch and thought I would take a picture of my boys!!! Nothing makes me happier than seeing Jon with our boys.
2 comments:
Heather!
I found you through Lisa's site and I'm so excited! Your kids are SO cute! Although, I knew you could only have beautiful children! How are you? I have to tell you I have been laughing reading about your leg. I can't believe you broke it playing city league! How's your fam? I'm excited to read about you and your little fam--how fun! Take care and I hope to catch up soon!
Lori
My last comment was so rude. I am really sorry about your leg. I wasn't laughing about the fact you broke your leg, just how and where you did it! Hope you feel o.k.
Love,
Lori
Post a Comment