Thursday, April 3, 2008

Last BYU Game






I am about a month late with these pictures but I still wanted to post them. My sister Ashley just had her last game of the season at BYU and we were sad to see it end. Connor has loved going to Ashley's game and still asks about going. I think we enjoyed watching him at the games as much as Ashley.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I can't believe Ash is finished at BYU! I'm getting so old!!!!!! It seems like yesterday----that I was babysitting her! Seriously, my daughter is right at the age that I have the most memories of Ashley C. and Ashley H. playing all the time, it's crazy!
I hope she had fun and I hope all is well for your fam! Say hi for me!

Lori said...

By the way, I'm setting my blog to private (because I'm so paranoid). I'd love your e-mail so I can send you an invite--only if you want!
Thanks

cuff_1@q.com