Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Park

Both the boys love being in the stroller
We always have to bring plenty of bread so Connor can feed the ducks.
This is one of my favorite pictures
Tanner would sit in the swings all day if I would let him.

Connor wanted to go down the slide the same time as "baby"


I absolutely enjoy having the park just down the street from our house. Connor asks to go everyday and feed the ducks. I think he believes that the ducks will starve if he doesn't feed them. We haven't been able to go much lately because it has been so cold.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I have 2 questions for you. Are you going out this summer? (and) Who take your boy's pictures?

lisalisa said...

don't leave...

jaredandmatisse said...

So cute, too cute, so cute. Your boys are simply the sweetest little things in the whole world! Plus you are the hottest mom ever (besides mine).
Love, Love, Love, Tisse

Amanda said...

I have to say the park is going to miss you and your boys this summer. How was your flight to Philly? Did you survive it with two boys, I hope so but don't know how you did. Are you settled yet? Do you like the area your in? Let me know how things are going. email me so I have your email too amandapeterson15@yahoo.com

Terrence and Kestlee said...

Heather!! I found you on Lisa's blog. Your kids are so cute!! That picture of Conner with his hat on is so sweet! How is your leg?

M. Williams said...

Hey Heather. Funny story. My husband and I were flying into Dallas to go visit his sister's family and we ran into your dad. Sorry to hear about your uncle. Hope all is well otherwise!