Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's A Girl!!!

We are expecting a girl!  I know a lot of you didn't even know we were expecting.  I am 20 weeks and had my ultrasound yesterday.  I am still in shock that we are going to have a little girl in our family!!  The first thing to go pink was the blog but I am sure there will be tons of pink beginning to pop up around our house. We are so excited and can't wait for her arrival on November 30th!!! Connor has been saying we would have a girl next before I was even pregnant.  When I showed him the ultrasound picture he said, "so cute, so cute."  

11 comments:

lisalisa said...

Congrats Heather. I'm so excited for you! That will be so fun for you guys! We'll talk soon... We are closing/moving on Friday and my sis is in town (as well as my mo-in-law). Life is CRAZY.

Chanell said...

Heather- you are my hero. I can't believe you are having your third. My girls are close to your boys in age- I seriously think I would go crazy if I had another third. I am so excited that you're having a girl. You give me hope that after two girls we might have a chance for a boy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Brooke said...

Yaaay! I'm so excited for yall! Woohoooooooo!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! Yeah, a girl!

Carol said...

Heather and Jon -- how fun to see pictures of your cute fam online! And we are thrilled to hear your good news! Katie was a joy after our two boys, and I know your daughter will be too! We missed you guys at the
Sorensen Reunion, but understand. Hope we can see you in Utah someday next year! Jeff is home from Ukraine and will be back at the Y in the Fall. Take care! Love, Carol & Kent

fasdfasdsadf said...

yes!! That is so awesome, she is gonna be the cutest little girl!:) congrats again!

Unknown said...

I have been hoping for this! I heard from some little birds a few weeks ago that you were expecting...wow...we have to talk...how do you juggle it all? Same way you do everything I guess...pretty much perfectly!

Amanda said...

That is so exciting! I'm super happy for you guys to get a little drama queen around the house. Now Jon better watch out for the pink and his credit card bill. Girls clothes are irresistible! Hope you guys are having a good summer, it'll be fun to have to back in the area when the time comes.

Shannon said...

Oh Yayee, you are just following in my footsteps aren't ya. You have to have the 2 boys first to apprecaite that girl when she comes...Congrats! Can't wait to see you again soon!!

Brittanycw said...

Congrats Heather!! I am so excited for you!! I didn't find out till the beginning of this month, but we are also going to have a girl!! Some day we will hopefully live closer so our kids could hang out and get to know each other better. Well, take care!! The end is in sight!

jaredandmatisse said...

Congrats Heather and Jon!!! I am so excited for you. How lucky to have a little girl, with two protective brothers ta boot!