Hey Heather! Its Dani. Found you on the BYU basketball site. All I have to say is that Connor and Tanner are absolutely the cutest and CONGRATS on being preggo again! Yall should have 10 kids (atleast) because yall seriously make beautiful babies! Are you excited about having a girl?? COngrats again!
Heather your kids are beautiful, super cute. How are things going for you? I heard you were pregnant, congratz about having a girl they are fun mine are currently in dresses which they put on themselves and wearing mums high heels(they also want to be cheerleaders) ahh I am not quite sure about that one. Anyways now I can see updates on your family which is great say Hi to Danielle for me.
Gosh... your kids are adorable... and I think they look just like you! It's been a while, eh?! I'm so glad I can get back in touch with everyone now...! Fill me in when you get some time. :)
8 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy! Fun to have a girl! Cute pics!
Hey Heather! Its Dani. Found you on the BYU basketball site. All I have to say is that Connor and Tanner are absolutely the cutest and CONGRATS on being preggo again! Yall should have 10 kids (atleast) because yall seriously make beautiful babies! Are you excited about having a girl?? COngrats again!
So cute!! I loved the pics at the zoo too!! Glad to see you are all doing well....miss you!!
That picture of him in the plastic container is adorable- they are just the cutest boys.
Heather your kids are beautiful, super cute. How are things going for you? I heard you were pregnant, congratz about having a girl they are fun mine are currently in dresses which they put on themselves and wearing mums high heels(they also want to be cheerleaders) ahh I am not quite sure about that one. Anyways now I can see updates on your family which is great say Hi to Danielle for me.
I love the pjs. Let's see a picture of cute pregnant Heather!
I didnt know you had a blog!!!! I'm glad.
Gosh... your kids are adorable... and I think they look just like you! It's been a while, eh?! I'm so glad I can get back in touch with everyone now...! Fill me in when you get some time. :)
Post a Comment