Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brushing Teeth

The boys love to brush their teeth.  Tanner will go into the bathroom and grab the toothbrushes and take them to Connor so they can brush their teeth together.  In this picture they have swapped toothbrushes and seem to be enjoying themselves just fine! When it is time to go to bed I can usually get Tanner upstairs by telling him it is time to brush his teeth.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jansen is much better now, but teeth brushing used to be the BIGGEST fight. I dreaded it. Lucky you!

Kira said...

Wow, I always hated brushing my teeth when I was little and did everything I could to get out of it. So I'm glad your boys like it. :)

fasdfasdsadf said...

Your boys are the cutest little boys ever! We went to the amp office and saw Conner with John and he was so cute. How are you feeling? I hope everything is going good!

Powell said...

That is so funny. I hope Ruger likes it. He likes to put the toothbrush in his mouth so far.... :)

Camp Chris said...

You're kids are so cute....where's a pic of you??