Just wanted to post some pictures of me and Jon in honor of our 5 year anniversary!!! It was yesterday but didn't get around to posting them until today. I love you Jon!!!
Aren't you two so cute!!?? Congratulations on big #5!!! I can't believe how quickly time flies!!! Glad to see you are all doing well!!! Still waiting to hear what you're naming your little girl....
Congrats!!! Feeling good but can't wait to meet little Cloee!! Do you guys have a name yetfor your little girl? How are you feeling? Hope all is well!!
Congrats! What a fun trip to Powell. Oh, and for some reason...there is nothing like digging a hole in some sand to entertain little kids. :-) I love holes.
9 comments:
There you go, that's why you have such cute kids. Adorable parents! Happy Anniversary.
Congratulations Heather! 5 years is a great accomplishment! We just celebrated 10 and I can't believe it!
Good luck with your baby girl, she'll be georgous!
Aren't you two so cute!!?? Congratulations on big #5!!! I can't believe how quickly time flies!!! Glad to see you are all doing well!!! Still waiting to hear what you're naming your little girl....
Hey Hey Hey!!!! I found your blog off of Jaceys! CUTE!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
You should add me to your page!
Congrats!!! Feeling good but can't wait to meet little Cloee!! Do you guys have a name yetfor your little girl? How are you feeling? Hope all is well!!
Congrats! What a fun trip to Powell. Oh, and for some reason...there is nothing like digging a hole in some sand to entertain little kids. :-) I love holes.
Happy anniversary! How are you feeling? it was so good to see you guys. :)
congratulations, even though it's really late. You two are perfect for each other. - jared
Post a Comment