Sunday, November 30, 2008

Taylor Ann Morris








She arrived!!!! Taylor Ann Morris 7 lbs 7 oz 20 inches on November 22 at 5:14 a.m.  We are so grateful that she is here and healthy.  What a blessing to have a new baby in the home.  I went into labor at 1 in the morning and would have had her by 4 if she wouldn't have been posterior. After pushing for an hour and not making any progress the doctor used forceps.  I was so nervous for them but she came out great with just the tiniest bruise.  We feel so blessed to have a healthy girl!

18 comments:

Jennie B. said...

Oh my goodness Heather! Taylor Ann is BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks just like you and I love all that hair. So so so sweet. I want to see her so bad. Congratulations and have so much fun with that sweet little angel!!!! I can smell her from here. Mmmm! I love her!

jaredandmatisse said...

Congrats Heather, Jon, Connor and Tanner! Your little girl is adorable. I think "we" Maddens coaxed her out. We were having so much fun, she couldn't wait any longer. We are so unbelievably impressed by her. She is perfect!

Brittanycw said...

Congrats!!! She is so perfect and beautiful!! What an angle! I am sure you are going to have so much fun with her!! It will be fun to get Taylor and Cloee together when they are a little older to play! Way to go! You have such cute kids!

Camp Chris said...

She is gorgeous...of course!! Congratulations to you all!!! Love you!!

The Pollock Family said...

Oh she is so cute!! I wish I could have seen her. Congrats on the new arrival. :)

Chanell said...

Congratulations! She is so adorable. How fun after two boys to have a little baby girl.

Caroline said...

Congratulations, Heather! Wow, what a pretty little girl and what a beautiful family you have. You must be so proud!

xoxo
Caroline

Baxter's said...

Congratulations. Beautiful. Congrats congrats!

fasdfasdsadf said...

she is so adorable! I am so glad that she is here and healthy. Congrats!! :)

lisalisa said...

YAY! She's beautiful!

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

yay that is so exciting! Congrats! She is beautiful and such a cute name too! If you have any advice for me on my pregnancy please share :)

Kira said...

Taylor is so beautiful! And I love her name. Can't wait to see her - and the rest of you guys for that matter!

M. Williams said...

Heather she is beautiful! Congratulations. Your family is so cute and the boys seem to have taken to Taylor well.

Shannon said...

love her!! congrats she is absolutely breathtaking!

lauren said...

Congrats!! she is so so beautiful. I am sorry we didn't hook up while i was in Utah- everything was craziness for me- AND for you it looks like! Yeah for little girls!!

Brooke said...

Oh Heather! Congratulations. Do you like how I didn't even know you had her. I mean, I figured, but I'm so glad to see her. She looks like Connor to me. What do you think?

Powell said...

She is absolutely beatiful! Congratulations. Hopefully I will get to see her soon!

Brooke said...

I just got Taylor's birth announcement. She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Heather. When can I see her?