I haven't posted in forever!!! These are Taylor's newborn pictures and just a couple pictures of the boys that I had taken at the same time. I love how they turned out. Right now I am trying to decide which ones to hang. There are way too many to choose from but that is a good thing. We have been so busy with the kids but I am loving the fact that I am not pregnant and can enjoy my children!
You have the CUTEST pictures of your kids. Congratulations on the new little one - she is precious. She'll be well taken care of with those two older brothers. Lucky girl.
Hey there, I just wanted to say how much I love your newborn pics also. I would love to borrow your baby wings for my pics if that's possible. Let me know and I can stop by sometime to steal them from you. I'm so excited to have our little girls interact together, along with the boys. :oP
I am so glad you found us. Your kids are adorable. I am so glad that Crew gets to play with your cute little boys this summer. They are going to have so much fun together. I love all the pics of little Taylor..they are to die for!
14 comments:
beautiful pics! love it! congrats!
so precious! I bet you are having so much fun with her and your boys! I cant wait to have that "normal" feeling back...:)
She is so beautiful. The boys seem to be enjoying her as well! What a cute little family.
Beautiful! Wow!
Heather, Who does your pictures again? They are beautiful!
she is a perfect little girl! ADORABLE! Those pictures are so cute and the boys look great.
Gorgeous baby. I'm sure the boys love her. I will have one of those again right before we leave chicago. :)
I have been waiting for you to post again! Beautiful, beautiful pictures. What is life like with 3 so close anyway???
what a pretty little girl! Beautiful pictures, Heather!
You have the CUTEST pictures of your kids. Congratulations on the new little one - she is precious. She'll be well taken care of with those two older brothers. Lucky girl.
Hey there, I just wanted to say how much I love your newborn pics also. I would love to borrow your baby wings for my pics if that's possible. Let me know and I can stop by sometime to steal them from you. I'm so excited to have our little girls interact together, along with the boys. :oP
I am so glad you found us. Your kids are adorable. I am so glad that Crew gets to play with your cute little boys this summer. They are going to have so much fun together. I love all the pics of little Taylor..they are to die for!
Hey! I love these pictures! I had fun today - I'm gonna miss yall when you leave.
Hey Heather, my blog is now private and I need your e-mail to send you an invite, could you send it to schild75@hotmail.com, Thanks!
Post a Comment