I had these pictures taken by one of my friends that is a photographer our last week in Minnesota. This lake was five minutes from our apartment and I would drive past it everyday!!! I love how they turned out and now I just have to decided which ones to put up in my house. Thanks Megan for the cute pictures.





6 comments:
beautiful pictures, heather! your kids all look so much alike. and they are adorable:)
You said you drove past it...did you ever visit? so cute! we really need to be friends sometime...seriously.
love em
Cute cute pictures. It makes me want to pull out my camera today. Well you should be having some new neighbors next week (hopefully) I hope you guys enjoyed Minnasota (ok I just spent two minutes trying to spell that, I can't spell)Hope you guys are all doing great!!!
I love them! Your kids are so cute! It was good to see you last week. Keep in touch.
wow, these are amazing pictures :) Are you guys going to be at the wedding this saturday? I hope to see you guys, it has been a long time and I can't believe how big Taylor is, last we saw her she was just sleeping like a new born baby!
Post a Comment