We took the kids to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it. We decided that it was going to become one of our fall traditions. The hayride was perfect and they loved what Connor called "the jumping hot air balloon." The kids were so excited to pick out their pumpkins and are now can't wait to carve them.
7 years ago
6 comments:
Oh we miss you guys...they kids all look so cute and so much older. It's crazy how they change in just a few months..
Heather! Look at your long hair. I love it. How are you guys?
I agree with your friend Brooke about the long hair. I've always seen your hair short. I'm traditional I guess but it looks so pretty. Your family is the cutest. This is Ligia btw.
What a terrific tradition! Little Taylor is so beautiful. I can't explain it, but she reminds me of a mermaid! What happens when you put her in the tub? Tell Jon Jared's # is 860.885.813. Loves, Tisse
Sorry Jon! 860.885.4813
Heather. I just started my own blog for ron and I and kids. I added u to my list and was going to leave u ours. It's thebusinessofthebartholomews.blogspot. Your kids are so cuteand getting so big. Isn't having a girl the best!!
Post a Comment