Connor turned 4 on Nov. 16. I feel so blessed to be Connor's mom. He is such a sweet boy full of curiosity and excitement. He loves playing with his brother (best friend) Tanner. It has been crazy having my boys only 15 months apart but I love that they are so close in age. Connor adores his little sister Taylor and I have never seen him do a mean thing towards her. In his eyes she can do no wrong. He is turning into quite the little helper around the house. He enjoys going to preschool and keeps talking about how next year Tanner can go with him!! There is never a quiet waking moment at our house. Connor loves to talk!!! I had to laugh a little when I took him for his 4 year checkup and the pediatrician was going down the list of developmental questions. "Does he form sentences with 4-5 words." Well . . . he can talk for 4-5 paragraphs without taking a breath!!! I have to be so careful as to what I tell him because he doesn't forget anything!!! He is a very smart boy and his favorite question is "why?" His favorite food is oatmeal and his favorite toy is anything he can throw, kick or shoot. He still takes a 2 hour nap everyday and I am hoping he keeps that up a little while longer. Connor loves to be outside riding his scooter, jumping on the tramp, playing basketball, sledding, playing baseball or being in the sandbox. He loves to watch movies and cuddle on the couch and when he is not doing that he is on the go. I love my little Connor Jon!!
Now I understand why you say Taylor looks like a little Connor. I'd never seen Connor as an infant before. Can't believe he's four. Orion turn 3 in a few short months and I can't believe that either.
3 comments:
He is so so handsome. And the 2 hour nap? NOT FAIR.
Too cute! Love the baby pics!!
Now I understand why you say Taylor looks like a little Connor. I'd never seen Connor as an infant before. Can't believe he's four. Orion turn 3 in a few short months and I can't believe that either.
Post a Comment