Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pictures

I am so excited with how these pictures turned out.  I guess it was worth all of the stressing, planning and wrestling with uncooperative children.  You can tell by the number of pictures of each child who was more willing to get their picture taken.  I can't wait to put these up in my house!
















8 comments:

Trudy said...

Heather. Those are too cute. Love all the cute hats and clothing. You have cute kids. If you wouldnt mind emailing me your address, we have a Christmas card for you that I wanted to send. Take care.
trudybarth@gmail.com

Kira said...

The pictures turned out so cute! I love the dress Marissa made Taylor. It looks really cute on her.

Brittanycw said...

Love the pictures!! Your kids are adorable!! I love all the outfits and accessories!!

Kyler and Hillary said...

these are adorable heather! :)

Ligia said...

OMGosh, Heather, these are absolutely gorgeous. Conner looks like a little man. And I love Taylor's many outfits.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable Heather.

The Porter's said...

Heather, These are So So amazing. I love them all.

Necia and Joe Shumway said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. They are so so adorable! I can't believe it's been so long since I have seen them1